Contact Us

General Information

Our information line at available at 435-259-8825 Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm Mountain Time. Note that we are closed for most holidays.

To request a copy of our FREE Moab Travel Guide click here.

The Moab Area Travel Council is funded by Grand County to provide unbiased information concerning tourism related businesses in Moab. Under no circumstances can the staff provide personal recommendations. For business reviews and opinions try online services such as or

Event Submissions

To submit an event for possible inclusion on our Calendar of Events click here.

Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm Mountain Time. Closed on most holidays.
Event Submissions:
Website Issues:
Mailing Address:
Moab Area Travel Council
PO Box 550
Moab, UT 84532

For a more optimal web experience, please view our site on Microsoft's recommended browser, Edge. You can download it here.