Cataract Canyon at high water should be on every adventurer’s bucket list. We’re adding live music to this legendary rafting trip to create an experience of a lifetime.
Raft down the river with master musicians Kristin Lee, Mark Votapek and Nathan Royal. They’ll be playing a variety of classical and jazz music in daily concerts on our four-day adventure through Canyonlands National Park and Cataract Canyon. This trip is timed to capture the excitement of the snowmelt pouring off the Rocky Mountains. Expert guides lead the way.
This trip includes:
- Rafting through some of the world’s most famous whitewater rapids at high water (Class III-V rapids around maximum CFS), including the Big Drops
- See the beginning of the breathtaking canyon system that gives way to the Grand Canyon
- Daily concerts given by Moab Music Festival musicians
- Explore ancient rock art and ruins, waterfalls and awesome geologic formations
- Outfitted by Sheri Griffith Expeditions: our expert guides set up camp and cook scrumptious meals in comfortable riverside sites
- A scenic return flight over Canyonlands National Park
- A raft trip like this should be on every adventurer’s bucket list.
- Visit the Moab Music Festival website for more information and to book your musical adventure today!